Sweet William

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education It's a grey day in London today, but that's okay, we needed some rain and I had a hangover this morning so felt a bit grey too. We have guests this evening for dinner, smoked makerel pate and smoked salmon for starter, sirloin steak and homemade chips with bearnaise sauce for main and then homemade individual summer puddings for pud, followed by a little bit of cheese. Yummy hopefully!
It's also a long weekend here in the UK and an ever longer weekend for me as I'm off all next week. Woohoo! Work is tiresome at the moment, I feel like I'm fighting a lot and firefighting too. It'll be great to have some time away from it all. Although it won't be a quiet week. A cooking course in Devon followed by a wedding in Bedfordshire and then a girls weekend in Bath. What fun! Hope you all enjoy a lovely weekend, long or otherwise!