MY TOP TEN OUTFITS FOR SPRING 2011

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education Posted by Fashion Editor at Large



Celine.
This looks so easy and chic, and fresh and different.

Lanvin
This outfit took my breath away on the runway. To wear long next season, it must billow and have a split. To wear this oneself is surely to feel all-powerful and alive.

YSL by Stefano Pilati
The platforms, the oddly coloured ruffle, and the conservative black skirt-suityness of it all is seductive.

Diane von Furstenberg
A silk blouse and boyish cropped trouser. My staples.

Louis Vuitton.
There is no other word for this but LOVE

Nina Ricci
I am a huge admirer of Peter Copping, he is a charming Englishman as well as extremely talented and brilliant. This dress might be frou-frou but I can so imagine wearing it at something major.
Preen
Simple, elegant and easy. All you need when rushing around being Fashion Editor at Large.

Valentino
Hard to choose my favourite, but can see this dress will bring me hours of fun and admiration.

Peter Pilotto
This makes me think of Wallis Simpson. Not a bad person to channel on a late spring night out.

Jil Sander
My pink trousers!