FAREWELL and R.I.P, ELIZABETH TAYLOR.

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education Posted by Fashion Editor at Large

Surely she is the most beautiful and sensual woman who ever lived? Those eyebrows! "The most violet eyes I've ever seen," thats what people said, though they just look intensely blue to me. If you've never seen the woman act, wait until you get to the bottom of this post, and see her in action as a drunken, bitter professors wife in Who's Afraid of Virgina Woolf, her finest hour.

She can lasso me, anytime

The eyes have it




By Richard Avedon, photographed 1964 when she was 32

In 1940 - an adorable 8-year-old



Here she is in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf, in my opinion, her finest hour as an actor.
She won the Best Actress Oscar for this in 1967.

Goodbye Liz and Rest In Peace.
You will never be forgotton.
xx