READ OF THE DAY: HAMISH BOWLES AUDITIONS FOR X-FACTOR

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education Posted by Fashion Junior at Large

One of the many, many highlights of my first fashion week was virtually brushing against Hamish Bowles in his Dries Van Noten suit. Of course, I don't know anything really about the man himself, but he is amongst my top fashion industry 'celebs' who I would be asking to pose for a picture with me if I weren't trying to look nonchalant.
Bowles, in Mugler, with Simon Cowell (Image from vogue.com)
His awesomeness status went stratospheric today when I read this article about his mission from Anna Wintour to audition in the first series of US X-Factor. They say that music and fashion are two peas in pod but I highly doubt that the two have ever collided quite like this before.

Blog Archive