Happy Easter

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education Aren't long weekends just lovely? Although a shame the weather is misbehaving and being grey and rainy instead of blue and sunny. So to make up for that I thought I'd share some pics I took 3 years ago when I was home for Easter. And no we don't have roosters in our backgarden, I saw these on a walk, although it would be fun to have roosters!




New Rhubarb shoots, rhubarb is one of my favourite fruits ever. I just love, love, love it.


The Cherry blossom on the trees in the backgarden, finally beginning to see a little blossum in St James Park, but much later this year.
Hope you all enjoy your long weekend's and have a wonderful Easter break! M x