New Shorts!

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education I was so very excited last year when Banana Republic opened on Regent Street and flew in and oohed and aahed at all the pretty things there. And then I looked at the price tag and saw the prices. They were charging £80 for something which was $80 online and this was when the exchange rate was more in our favour! So I slunk out, and thought of all the beautiful pieces for the office which were right up my street and decided to wait for the sales. Well the sales haven't yet come but their prices have got considerably better and as I had the day of yesterday I just happened to be walking past when I found these:

I have been looking for shorts forever! Nice ones which aren't too short but also not too long. Short length is one of those things which can really change how your legs look. And won't they just be perfect for beach walks in Sicily and for summer days. I'm not sure if you can see in the pictures but they're blue and white pinstriped. And now they're mine!

It's just a shame my legs aren't as slim and are currently so white they're reflective, oh to be an English girl...