Banksy - Bristol Museum

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education I'm not a big art person, I like it but don't spend hours staring at it. I can do an art museum very quickly... But I have always liked Banksy works, there are a lot in and around Farringdon where I lived in my first year in London and I grew to like their quirky ness, detail and messages. I noticed the other day that there's a whole exhibition of his work on in Bristol right now (where he apparently grew up), which I would love to go to. But things are busy right now and I have no time to get there, so instead here are a couple of my favourites from the web. I especially love that the Damien Hirst is an original! What do you think? Do you like them?