On blogging and your personality

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education I did a survey yesterday about blogging and personality, it can be found here in case you want to do it too! I think I had read about it on a blog, I forget where and as I love doing personality surveys did it. My results told me about my personality but not how that links to blogging, although I think I'll get by without that! So for those of you who might be interested here goes...
  1. 23/50 Neuroticism, also known as Emotional Instability. Apparently my score was higher than 36.2% of people who have taken the test. My score means I am more vunerable to stress and anxiety, however being about the middle I think that I am probably about average on the scale, although more neurotic than a lot of other bloggers!
  2. 41/50 Extroversion. My score here was higher than 85% of people who took the test, which surprises me as I think of blogging as quite an extrovert thing to do. My high score means I tend to be active, energetic and enjoy being around others, which sounds like a pretty apt description!
  3. 35/50 Openness to experience. Only higher than 20.1% of people! So you bloggers must be very open to new things. Or more so than me anyway. And although this seems self-explanatory, those who score highly are intellectually curious, appreciative of art and sensitive to beauty. Low scores tend to show more traditional tastes.
  4. 36/50 Conscientiousness. Higher than 59.9% of people. So maybe there's quite a few little lying bloggers out there, teehee! A high score on this shows persistence, responsibility, and perhaps overly perfectionistic and concerned with order. Which kind of fits, somethings I am a complete perfectionist about, others very relaxed about, say mess is fine, but badly formatted documents drive me mad!
  5. 43/50 Agreeableness. The tendency to be sympathetic and cooperative towards others. A high score shows one strives for social harmony and value getting along with others. Disagreeable people tend to be suspicious and hostile. And my score was 85.3% higher than other people who had taken the test. Which again surprises me there are many lovely bloggers out there.
My apologies for the self-indulgence in examining myself here but if you do do the test I would love to hear how you compare :)