Realisation

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education I have been steadily gaining weight since summer last year, not huge amounts, just my clothes are getting tighter month by month. I have also been paying for a gym membership since October which I have used about 6 times. Not good.

So here it is, I need to do something about getting fitter and trimmer. Not hugely but enough to feel better about myself. It is amazing how much difference 1 or 2 lbs can make.

J and I keep talking about running, which I would like to do. And I think I could enjoy it and it's a good thing to do as you really feel the difference. I also think I will give up my gym membership, I know this sounds odd, given I have been moaning about not being fit, but I don't enjoy going to the gym so it seems silly to pay for it. I was thinking about Pilates, but have no idea where to go for this. Anyone any thoughts on Pilates?

Or on trimming and getting fit in general? All advice/suggestions/help much appreciated.

And soon a perkier post about my weekend!