One year ago...

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education I married J. I started the day nervous, excited, thrilled, hesitant and every other emotion possible running through me. Then I walked up the aisle with my father, towards J...

We said our vows, exchanged rings and were husband and wife.

And then we left the church, on a freezing January evening, to cheers, smiles and a feeling of elation.

Dinner, speeches, laughter and love followed.

Finished up with dancing, drinking and the final feeling of an overwhelming emotional journey.


It was an amazing day, I was so happy with everything, there are of course some things I would have rather done differently, with the knowledge I have now, but no chance to change them so better to be happy with all I had.

If you want to see more, check out my old blog London Bride. And of course if you are planning your wedding and have any questions let me know! Xx

Blog Archive