100th Post, Happy Friday and a Monkey!

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education Somehow I've managed to post 100 posts. Which is very exciting for me. I'm still not sure I quite understand the direction of this blog and my apologies for its sometimes rambling nature. It would be lovely to hear from you though, what you enjoy, if there's something you'd like to hear more of or see more of or any other thoughts!

Otherwise, it's Friday! Woo hoo! This one has been a long time coming. J is super busy at work and my work has picked up too. So I'm looking forward to my first weekend in London since May... I shall be catching up with old friends and saying good bye to J for a week and a half.

Because it's Friday I shall share with you this Gibbon, courtesy of Cute Overload.
Also, and this bit is important, much love to my followers and readers. It means a huge amount to me that you comment and read what I write. Thank-you! Thank-you! Thank-you! M xx