What I did this weekend

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education
  • Had a great night out on Friday with colleagues
  • Got up too early on Saturday
  • Went to Portobello Market for the first time!
  • Spent Saturday with five of my closest friends
  • Tried a mint julep, realised they are disgusting, never again, unless I'm desperate
  • Talked, a lot
  • Said goodbye to J for a week and a half
  • Went to church for the first time in months
  • Saw a friend who I haven't seen for ages and caught up properly with her
All in all, a great weekend. And my first in London for a long time, which I loved! What did you do, anything exciting? And any tips for sleeping while your other half is away? I struggled last night... Even with my monkeys keeping me company.