Lenten thoughts

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education Today is the first Sunday in Lent, which has got me thinking about me and what I do with my time and my life. A little serious perhaps but sometimes one has to share serious thoughts. I guess what I'm getting at is that sometimes I feel like my life is a little vacuous and that I should be doing more to give back what I have been given.

And lent seems an appropriate time to really give it some thought. I have been thinking about doing some volunteer work, my middle sister did it and I was always impressed at how willing she was to go and dig some part of London or to clear up a cemetary somewhere. This would involve me making time to do this, I have always given myself an excuse of being busy, but then so are most people.

And then I got to thinking about blogging and giving. How through blogging I have found support networks and friendships and a world of advice, fun and wonderfulness. So how can I give back to blogging? So for the next few weeks I shall try to give back. Perhaps by listing some of my favourite blogs, perhaps by at long last trying to do a giveaway or perhaps just by making a real effort to support other bloggers through comments, if only because I know how getting comments really cheers me on to keep on writing. Any suggestions you have for this would be very much appreciated, any ideas for how I could support you or any other thoughts write away!

Blog Archive