TECH-CESSORIES FOR FASHION WEEK

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education Posted by Fashion Junior at Large

Hopefully the Fashion Editor at Large and I will both know how to mobile blog by Friday (in fact we are just this second trying to teach ourselves). If not I'll have no choice but to drag my chunky Toshiba PC (a cheap emergency purchase after my last computer was stolen from my empty house during Nottinghill Carnival) from show to show in a disgracefully ugly laptop bag. Please god don't let it come to that!

In an ideal world I would be carrying one of these:


 
YSL, Downtown Laptop Case, $1795

 
  
Mulberry Bayswater Sleeve £349.95


 
Aspinal, London Ladies Laptop Bag, £375  


 
  
Mulberry Daria Tote Laptop Bag, £599  


 
Fendi Laptop Sleeve, £255 
Credits: apple.com, net-a-porter.com

Blog Archive