1 year anniversary

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education Yesterday was my second one-year anniversary this year. Except this time it was one year since I first posted to this blog! I feel like the little boy above, excited!

So this gives me a great opportunity to thank all of you fellow bloggers and readers who leave comments (I love getting comments, makes me smile all day), have led me to new exciting blogs and post beautifully on their blogs which I so enjoy reading. I truly appreciate the support that I have received and hope that this blog will continue for another year yet!

Anyone who is new round here it would be lovely if you could introduce yourself, say hello and let me know about your blog so I can pop in too.

M xx

Blog Archive