29 gifts - update

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education So somehow the 29 days is over and my gift giving was poor to say the least. I did manage a few cards, and still have many more to send if anyone is interested. I gave my sister some clothes and I tried to make an effort to give more compliments and support. I think there were some others but nothing too exciting.

I think overall it was a fun way to try and make a small change in the way you behave. And I hope it's worked. I do find myself saying compliments now instead of just thinking them. And I do think of how I can give people gifts to help cheer them up when I feel like that's the right thing to do.

Plus it really made me think about giving. Partly why I agreed to go ahead and be a school governor, as a way of giving my time to help govern a school. I shall try and build on this small step by thinking more about ways I can give in the future.

Thanks for the support in this small endeavor and here's to small changes to forge a better path!

Blog Archive