FREJA

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education
Posted by Fashion Editor at Large
Tom Ford Eyewear AW 10 campiagn

Freja Beha Erichsen is without doubt the model whose work I currently, lets say, appreciate the most. The girl has all the charisma and intense appeal Kate Moss had in her early days. However where Kate was an enigmatic will -o-the-wisp, Freja is a swaggeringly sexy, dangerously beautiful creature who adds a frisson of brilliance to everything she does. Maybe its because she's gay like me and out and proud, (despite the Vogue profile last month that skirted the issue), that I paticularly admire her being totally herself in the fashion industry. Gay girls are hugely outnumbered by gay boys in global fashion.

Josh Olins for British Vogue

As I write the 22 years old from Roskilde, Denmark, sits at number two in the models.com global model rankings. Lara Stone is number one; but it should be Freja. She is the face of Valentino, Chanel, Tom Ford, Balenciaga and MaxMara for AW10, and the cover of French and British Vogue for August. AND DID I MENTION HER AMAZING NEW HAIR????
Josh Olins for British Vogue

Her  layered (lightly permed?) haircut is my new obsession. I am seriously considering losing my almost the same length all over shoulder length brunette locks in favour of working this. What do you think?? Shall I??
All Tom Ford Eyewear