Wedding epiphany

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education J and I were at a wedding in Germany this weekend, one of a close friend of J's and we had a wonderful time but what I wanted to write about here was why (in my opinion) we had a wonderful time and the epiphany I had about what makes a wedding a GREAT wedding.

This will, I suspect, come of no surprise to most of you but here are the two things I realised (as a guest) that make a wedding truly wonderful:

1. The bride and groom really have fun. They smile, laugh, greet guests with delight and spread infectious joy.
2. The bride and groom have the day they want, not the one that all the other involved parties want...

And there we have it. The very very simplified recipe to a great day. Or at least with both of these you've got a pretty good chance of having a wonderful wedding and your guests enjoying it too!