Why oh why BA

Crossing the Blues, University of the Nations, Social Work and Education, Shop Clothes Online, Radiology Information Social Work and Education My holiday is on the precipice of being ruined. Our flights are booked with British Airways and yesterday was the overwhelming vote to strike over the holiday period when we're supposed to be flying to Buenos Aires. For sure strike while I'm there, rendering it impossible for me to return. But before I've even got there?!

And here I'm going to be controversial, but I think they're greedy, chancing wotsits who think striking for two weeks will obviously be a good thing for a company which lost £300m in the first half of the year. Eeejits. They already get paid more than any other cabin crew! Grrrr...

Here's hoping Willie Walsh can sort this out and get me to Argentina on time!